Community Education Courses
Community education courses are offered through Outreach.
To set up a community education course through Outreach:
- Contact your department head for approval
- Contact Christine Nichols, 405-744-5647, for assistance with a budget and course approval form
Following course approval, Outreach will assist with program promotion, website, marketing, social media advertising, name tags, certificates, as well as other services as requested.
Some previously offered community education classes include:
- Conversational American Sign Language
- Deaf Culture
- Write Now: Introduction to Creative Writing
- Introduction to Travel Photography
- Introduction to Acting
- Introduction to Genre Studies
- Introduction to Novel Writing: Just Fiction
- Introduction to Piano